Serving Clients Throughout Northern New Jersey
At the law office of J. Jeffrey Press, P.A., we have more than 30 years of experience providing estate planning, trust planning, estate administration, estate and gift tax, estate and trust litigation, and real estate services to clients in Essex, Morris, Passaic and Somerset counties and throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Our experienced estate planning attorneys endeavor to provide the highest quality legal services and individualized attention. Our primary goal is to achieve your objectives with estate planning techniques that minimize federal and state estate and inheritance taxes, accomplishing your objectives and providing the maximum benefit for your beneficiaries.
Dedicated New Jersey Estate Planning, Taxation and Real Estate Attorneys
Our attorneys counsel clients who require legal advice in the following areas:
- Estate and gift planning and elder law employing trusts and wills
- Estate administration: assisting in the probate of estates, gathering of assets, payment of the decedent's debts, filing of federal and state estate and inheritance tax returns and the distribution of assets
- Trust and estate litigation including will contests, accountings, instructions, appointment and removal of executors, administrators and trustees
- Asset protection through the use of trusts, other types of entities such as prenuptial agreements
- Special needs planning for disabled beneficiaries
- Durable powers of attorney for the management of assets during life
- Living wills and advance directives to provide medical proxies and expressions of intent
- Medicaid planning to preserve your assets in the event of nursing home admission
- Residential closings to ensure you are protected when buying a new home
- Residential real property appeals to challenge unfair tax assessments on your property
Our goal is to preserve your assets in the most effective and efficient manner through careful planning and the implementation of the strategies adopted.
Contact Us for More Information About Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Related Services
To schedule an evaluation with our attorneys in Parsippany, call 973-323-2654 or contact us online.